Project Livings and Shared Experiences 2021
VYVE PROJECT. ……… YOUR LIFE PROJECT
With the PROJECT “VyVE”, -Living and Shared Experiences-, we want to accommodate conscious travelers,
who want to SETTLE IN GRAZALEMA FOR A TIME.
We address people looking for new ways to live and enjoy our culture and y environment.
The idea is to be able to create together a connection that enriches the place and its people and also the visitor.
We propose a very attractive experience that also strikes the balance between physical well-being, emotional health and spiritual peace.We want to share with you a model of Life, in which we believe and with which we practice every day.
If your concept of being a tourist is different; if you want to immerse yourself in this special rural environment; if you like to feel close, if you want to change lifestyle for a while; away from the acceleration of the crowd and in contact with healthy lifestyle habits and a temperate climate, in a special destination where stress will be set aside. If you have concerns, curiosities, desire to face new challenges; if you are receptive to grasping the essence of authentic and simple things; if you like art in any of its fields; if you want to share experiences and knowledge, learn and/or teach, any course/workshop on that topic or other issue that arouses your interest; or if you simply want to collaborate and/or exchange experiences by participating in activities organized by individuals or groups of people; then this is your place and that’s why we want to welcome you and make you feel like one more neighbor; between these streets and unpublished corners.
And if during your stay you receive visits from family and friends, they will also be favored with special prices.
What do we offer and what can you do?
• Accommodation in Room with Bathroom or Apartment with Kitchen.
• Use of kitchen (for stays in rooms).
• Restaurant in the Hotel.
• Laundry facilities or access to a washing machine.
• Reading and relaxation room.
- Work room (here you can paint, write, exhibit, gather to share experiences…).
- Information on both public and private sociocultural and sports activities.
- Access to shared transportation to travel in the area.
- Participation in organized routes with visits to orchards, mills, farmhouses in the area; archaeological sites, visits to other villages, attendance at events, etc.
- Knowledge and practice of traditional gastronomy.
- Collaboration with the different cultural/sports associations of the town and participation in workshops or courses.
- Volunteering activities organized by other entities.
- Physiotherapy, spa, massages, yoga, dancing, mindfulness, stress reduction workshop……
- Participation in competitions or competitions of Painting, Photography, Literature, etc…
- Interculturality: conversation in several languages, participation in activities with other people of different cultures and nationalities…
- Learn Spanish in the middle of nature.
- Approach to local craftsmanship. Interact with artisans or craftsmen.
If you are interested in being part of this program leave use-mail and contact details and we will send you more specific information about planned workshops, prices and dates.
click here and fill out our form:
participate in the Sweepstake for the
VyVE-shared experiences project
All those who send us the completed form will enter a fantastic SWEEPSTAKE OF A WEEKEND WITH SHARED EXPERIENCE IN GRAZALEMA.
deadline: until summer 2021
This is a gift we want to make to those people who seek change and new experiences in their lives.
The Director of the Hotel and Apartments Casa de las Piedras
Catalina García Naranjo